Sunday, July 01, 2007

FAD

I started a new facebook group today. I'd been wanting to do something like it for a few months now, but haven't had the time or motivation to make it happen. But a couple weeks ago I created a new blog called fashion-n-design.blogspot.com that became the venue for me creating the group. It's already been a great time. And peeps are getting a kick out of it too, so it's totally worth it. And there's a crew of FAD consultants who are gonna take it to the limits. A lot of my blogging attention may begin to be geared that way (not that I've been a bloggin fool like my friend Brian who just started bloggin like mad this month) and if you don't see a post here for awhile, just go there. I guarantee it will be a little entertaining. And you never know, it might even prove useful. Cuidanse. Estamos en contacto.

1 comment:

Beav said...

Dude, I've been at almost 3 months (started 6 months ago actually). What else are you gonna do on a sabbatical when you have an awesome macbook?

I'm sure you started that FAD blog just to help me out? I won't wear pink or junior sizes no matter what you blog though!