Sunday, January 14, 2007

LA to Mexico City (& the unnamed cafe)

Aight gang, it was a rad trip. And eventually I'll throw up some pics and share some stories... but for starters you can roll to my traveling buddy's blog and see what was written today from my favorite cafe. It's the place spoken of that will go unnamed. It's the place I go to get away from it all and disappear for a short while as I read, journal, people watch, drift off into never never land, and sip a little drip of the bean. There are walls lined with books, films, and music. Sofas, loungers, and wicker chairs fill the accessible two stories of the cafe with a wonderful tree sprouting it's way from the bottom floor into the middle of the second story (there's a third story I have tried to get into, but the door is locked). Anyway, I love it here. It's my little secluded island that plays a great variety of music and has the perfect feel to it. And Big-Un, if you read this, keep it on the DL that such a place exists. I can't have too many people asking me questions now can I?! Alright, I'll post a pic of it soon. I don't have my cord with me. Se cuidan.

No comments: