Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Musings on Marriage

Staying Married Is Not About Staying In Love, Part I

I have been spending some time processing my view of relationships and inviting God to break down wrong paradigms that have permeated the ways I see them. It has been very rewarding, but also quite humbling. As this is happening, he seems to be bringing more information my way to help me process, evaluate, and change old patterns of thinking to something that more aligns with his heart. The above article is one of these pieces of information I read today. It's insightful and speaks to our generation. I'd encourage you whether married or single, happy or dissatisfied, content or longing, to check it out and view a fresh and anew one persons take on God's view of marriage.

happy reading. drop me some comments on the article here if you have them.

No comments: